PTE Exam Dates
There are no fixed dates for the PTE academic test, as the test is available throughout the year.
How To Register For PTE
Here is all you need to know about registering for the PTE exam.
Steps to register –
- Go to the official PTE website (HYPERLINK “PTE Website”: http://www.pearsonvue.com/pte/) and click ‘Create your account’
- Enter your personal details as they appear on your Passport
- Once you have completed the online registration process, you will receive an email within two days informing you of your login details.
- Once you have your login details visit PTE website. Click on ‘Sign in’ and enter login details. Then click on ‘Schedule Exam’.
- Select your desired test center according to your location.
- Next, select suitable available date and time.
- After confirming your location, date and time, you will be asked few questions.
- Next, make full payment to finalize your booking.
- on the completion of your booking, you will receive an email containing details of test center location, how to get there and important points to remember on the test day.
In order to take the PTE academic test, you must be at least 16 years old. If you are 16 or 17 years old, you get a parental consent form signed by either parents or guardian before taking the test.